Made from print created by hand stitching shibori in organic cotton, with all natural dyes. A very detailed top that is a super easy silhouette. Free form and side panels have extra shirring that is finished with some shirring on the side to offer uniqueness to the whole style.
- Made from 100% Organic Cotton
- Hand stitched Shibori
- Made from all Natural Dyes
- 100% Hand Made
- The models are wearing a size S
This garment is conceived, sketched, and designed by me from my beachside home in Byron Bay, and then made by hand, by my team of artisans in my native India.
HASSLE FREE SHIPPING & RETURNS
- Free shipping on ALL Australian orders over $100 AUD
- Free shipping on ALL International orders over $150 USD
- Free returns & exchanges on ALL full-priced Australian Orders
- All International orders can be returned within 7 days of receipt, however you will need to express post it back (to Australia) at your cost
COMPOSTABLE SHIPPING BAG
- All Kopal garments are shipped in our 100% compostable – ZERO-WASTE shipping bags, making your that extra bit more order planet friendly.
At Kopal we celebrate a slower, more considerate approach to the construction and fabrication of our garments, not just as a trend or in efforts to "greenwash" our goods, but as a way of life and out of respect to my Indian heritage and culture. My goods are not machine made in a factory in China or Indonesia, rather, they are crafted by my employees and artisans by hand on the most selective and special fabric I am able to source from my native homeland. And as such, these garments require some extra love and care.
We use handloom cottons, natural dyes, and traditional printing techniques, and as such, a little love and care is required to ensure you get the most life out of your Kopal garments. As we use all natural fibres, airing clothes outside is often enough to restore freshness. By choosing airing your clothes outside (we recommend to lay it flat or hang dry and not in direct sunlight to maintain the garments colour) over using your washing machine you will not only save water but also your Kopal garments last much longer.
Here are our recommendations on how to extend the life of your Kopal garments when washing them.
Hand wash, like colours together, do not soak or bleach, line dry in shade, dry–cleanable.
Hand wash, cold machine wash, like colours together, do not soak or bleach, line dry in shade, dry–cleanable.
Hand wash, cold machine wash, like colours together, do not soak or bleach, line dry inside–out in shade, dry–cleanable.
INDIGO DYED CLOTH
Hand wash, like colours together, do not soak or bleach, line dry inside–out in shade, dry–cleanable.